Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Website/Random

I'm very happy with the progress I am achieving with my website. I am finding it easier to create things, and I am not losing my temper at every moment, thank goodness. I feel that the black and white theme I have going for me is really working for me rather than against me, something I am totally new to. I still have a few things left to complete, such as my Resume, which I am adding to my page using photoshop. I kind of am doing it by hand I guess you could say. I also have to finish my 'portfolio' part of my site. This is just where I'll have previews of pieces of my work for future employers instead of having to use paper. I'm still trying to decide what pieces I might want to use, should I use my other Autobiography which I am in LOVE with, some of my poems, and short stories, maybe even my old blogs... someone help!
I sort of have a confession, I'm kind of obsessed with quotes. I'm not sure if anyone follows my facebook and if they do they get it.  I love silly little lines caught in the pages of books, in speech, just the word of language (if that makes sense). I love old famous words, and by reading quotes I get a sense of that person.
Well it's late at night. Better get some sleep. I'll write more later. Hasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment