Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ideas

I think I might have an idea for this whole website project we have to do. I might actally create a website for my cousin's pizza shop. That would probably be the best one and he doesn't even have a website yet which would be awesome!

I have a newfound obsession with cross-word puzzles and it makes me pretty happy. I love the whole use certain clues to figure out a word, most of the time though they really make me think. But I did buy a huge book of them, and I'm hoping to get better as time goes on.

2 comments:

  1. A website for your cousin's pizza shop is a great idea. I love the practicality and personality involved. Also, I too love crossword puzzles. They're so clever and you feel good after you finish one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of fun working on your cousin's website. I hope he uses it! You'll have to let us know what he thinks about it when he see it; please shoot us an email :-)

    ReplyDelete