Monday, September 27, 2010

Website Excitement

As of now I can officially say that I am pretty excited to create my own website. I really think I am going to enjoy this assignment. I have learned so much tonight, and I am catching on quickly. I now have the urge to purchase DreamWeaver, and now want to curse Sergey for introduing me to it. I definitely cannot afford this program so I suppose I will be in the library basement often for this assignment *cue scary music*.
I also have to revise my Technological Biography, which isn't too bad. My pictures kind of don't flow, and it just looks like I rushed to stick them there, which is partly the truth. I know I must break out of my shell and I will, the comments about my bio has lit a fire in me, so now I must go where no one has gone before! Just kidding, but really I will work very hard to recreate this document to symbolize more of me. I better get to work though, times a wasting.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree about our websites. I am very excited to learn even more and create my page. I think it is going to be a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree as well. I'm pumped about the website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sergey I won't curse you... today.
    Danielle and Kfoss hecks yes we are, excuse my not so professional writing major language skills.

    ReplyDelete